Monday, May 24, 2010

This is my Happy Song

This Is my new happy song
I've had enough of the ones that are sad
You Changed my lovely to lonely
But somehow I still don't want to feel bad

When a heart breaks it does not break even
But happy is the heart that still feels pain
We live in this world for days seven
If spent in grieving there ll be nothing to gain

Have had chances at consciousness altering love
And I always let my heart go there
Not waiting for any second chances anymore
Love will find me and when it does it won't find me sore

Love is not , and I will never play the game
Heart over Mind, I will always be the same
Still waiting for love to happen to me
Waiting from the shackles of sadness to be free

Mustve heard this before
Just keep this line playing on rerun
The greatest thing you ll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return

Sometimes feel misfit but
With the ones in love I am trying to blend
Will have my happily ever after soon
The End

No comments: