Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Heart Still Weeps

Sitting at this bookstore all reckless and abandoned
Into my Murky hole of bottomless grief
Have met you after so long
That is the only relief

Wanted to feel how it'd be to see you again
Wanted to understand how my heart will react after all the pain
Letting you do things that you have to , want to
While I don't so that I get to spend time with you

Eating ,walking, loving my emotions were on a hike
Interest in diverse things in me is what you said you like
Laughing out loud at this line that set the mood
You should be with me coz together we look good

Know you want to tell me something
Some feelings that you are hiding from me
But you mutter words like you're uttering in your sleep
I don't really know why still it makes me weep

So many thoughts rushing all at once
So many insecurities building at the crust
let me give you a chance, I take this call
Thinking that this might be it after all

You're insecurities are your own to keep
Deal with them just put them off to sleep
Won't say anything although would want to take the leap
Even after all this i don't know why my heart still weeps

No comments: