Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fine Without You

I liked you and didn't expect anything in return
But I realised that I don't deserve to be felt less important
I don't deserve to be hurt
I deserve to be happy
And thats not what was happening

People told me that I deserved better
Someone whom I loved and who loved me forever
I was blinded by your touch and didn't agree and still don't
But I do know what i am worth

Always been a sucker for pain
But I cannot go through the grind
I am going to change how I am coz
Happiness is just a state of your mind

My trust in love is shaken
But I always will truly believe in it
If not now maybe sometime late
Soon I know I will find my soulmate

They say experience is a hard teacher,
You give the test first and then learn the lesson
I dont have the strength to look anymore
You do it now my special person

Find me and tell me your mine
Everything in the past, think I ll be fine
Tides change and time will too
I am gonna be fine , fine without you !!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderfully written...:)

Unknown said...

too good bro...very touchy and lovely..:):)

Anonymous said...

Excellent writting!!!!! very beautifully expressed.. :) :)