Thursday, April 29, 2010

Set Me FRee, Only FRee

Just woke up fRom my sleep
WondeRing if you think of me as much as I do
ThoRn in my heaRt has cut me deep
But I'm staRting my life fResh , anew

Poles apaRt but still magnetic
Miles away , guess only I'm pathetic
AlReady lost in the maze of love
I Wait foR you to find youR way back to me

High up , Leaving on a jet plane
You aRe always on the Run
And this game of chasing
And being chased isn't tuRning out to be fun

You'Re high up theRe and yet
I tRy to jump higheR with my bRoken wings
I know I'm gonna cRash, I'm gonna fall
But Fall in love is what my heaRt sings

Catch me when I Fall in to this black hole, like diRt
That goes into a cRack in the pavement
You aRe my only hope, last and fiRst
I'll be waiting foR the peRfect moment

FoR a long time now
I think I've been Romantically challenged
You aRe the dRug that ll keep me sane
The pill that ll keep it balanced

Say yes , say no, a dReam , a song
Say a lie , a tRuth , a Right , a wRong
Just talk to me baby
I've been waiting foR too long

Don't ignoRe me , makes me ill
Don't make youRself invisible to me
Stay tRue to youR woRds
And set me fRee,only fRee

No comments: