Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dont Let Me Get Away

Take me in your arms ,Hold on to me tight
I promise it ll all be alright
Said this before and will always say
Just say baby and please don't let me get away

Do you feel something when I remember you
It must be all the time coz with every breath I do
And I always say that I'm fine
But whatever that means is so not true

There s too much I am expecting from you
But that's one mistake I always do
Give me the chance to do right what I did wrong
A chance to be with you for long long

I know that it's gonna break my heart
And that we still might fall apart
So lets go back right to the start
To the night we first met
To the beautiful feelings that I once felt

I just want to live in the moment
Live love and be loved
I miss you and I want to see you
Coz only when you look into my eyes
You ll know what in my heart lies

I keep waiting for a clue, a sign
Keep yearning for you to come online
I yell to everyone that I am good
But in my heart I know that I ain't better than I should

I told you I won't remember how you look
Tried searching for your face in my brains every corner and nook
But still with all the chances that I took
I always felt like I was an open book

Now, About all my emotions I don't want to sing
Only will tell you, I See you in everything
See your eyes in someone on the street
Your face in the friend that I meet
Your love in the touch of a kiss on my cheek
Imagine you are the person to whom I speak

Saw two clouds in the sky once
And suddenly there was only one
I've got so much love to give
That I just don't want to be alone
Grow old with and still together stay
Please don't let me get away

No comments: