Sunday, April 11, 2010

This is my New Life

From this moment on I'm moving on a new path
A path less trodden , a journey rarely taken
An adventure which few have experienced
A story which hasn't yet been written

I know that on this path I ll be alone
There ll be central characters to the story like a friend
But they may not last forever
Between once upon a time to the end

Filled with insecurities , with so much at stake
Never wanting to hide who I am
Never will be fake
Your being a part of my journey , simple might it make

Thinking about all this cuts me like a knife
But this, this is my new life

Will you be there when I sit at the park bench across the river ?
Be there when I'm staring at the sun?
Will you be there to hug me tight when in the cold I shiver ?
Be part of my black my White , part of my lonely run ?

So many questions , so many mysteries
Mysteries only you can solve
Only you know how many chapters you want to be in my stories
Be a part of my adventure , a part of my journey to evolve

I think I'm ready to take it to the next level
Think that's it's time to tell it to those who care
Don't have to shout it out from rooftops
But still there's some doubt , a scare so rare

Thinking about all this cuts me like a knife ,
But this , this is my new life

No comments: