Friday, June 11, 2010

Unsaid

How can I move on
I'm still in love with you
Love tears us apart
But I am still stuck on you

Like every moment together was untrue
You Ask me if I still feel awkward to talk to you
Love is the best thing, knows everyone
But Is it still love if it makes you feel blue

Still wish that one day things change
And you decide to come back to me
One of these days I wake up and you say
Baby, I am here to stay

Revisiting the corner where we once met
Thought I had the strength to easily forget
Only one set of footprints in the sand
I wander the streets like I am in no mans land

Wish you read the songs I write to you
Wish you know how much you mean to me
A corner in your heart that's just for me
Love has no binds no boundary

So many things have changed since we met
Trying too hard , maybe that's why I can't forget
Maybe it's just not the right time
Still loving you I'm sure will not be a crime

Takes two to clap
Takes two to be two-gether
Tell me if I should save my love
For someone who feels the same way too!!!

They say, wait for someone who calls when you hang up
Someone who if you take a step back , to you will walkup
Wait for someone who kisses your FOREHEAD
You did and still why are there so many words left Unsaid!!!!

2 comments:

kshitija said...

As of now i was only fan of ur Dance but now im fan of ur Poems too!!!really they clearly show the Trueness in u as a Person!!!

Anonymous said...

The best thing about ur blogs is how easily u put into words what u actually feel n v can so easily connect or relate to it. The words r so simple yet so deep.
Simply superb!!!!
Keep writing.. always!!!