Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Instead Of


As I lay beside you
Staring at half of your face
The other half inserted in the pillow
I tiny touch you
And as you go an inch away
I already miss you

I told you don't sleep away from me tonight
But I want to push you away
Im caught in between stealing a moment of tenderness 

And the emotion that it brings
What are you doing to me ?

I love the smell that comes from your kiss
Love how you tremble with my touch
How you clench and you wrench
And then you slowly fall asleep
I love how you sleep

How you sheepishly hold my hands
How you secretly touch my feet
Love how you grab me from the back
And how you walk with me on the street

I guess the list is endless
And it's all just an excuse
To wrap all of it into
Things that I love about you
Instead of just saying I love you !






No comments: