Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'll cry a happy tear


Don't want to corrupt
The memories of the past
By seeing you again
One last, One last time

Don't do it for the pity
As I try to make it last
I know, It won't
It won't go on forever

If what we had was friendship
And we were just good friends
Then I guess, this is a bad friendship
And it might as well end

One wish that you owe me
Will be my debt on you
Reminding you, your weakness
To keep in touch, It takes two

I'll miss a proper goodbye
But know, I only wish you the best
Selfishly, from your aloofness
Maybe I can now be at rest

You say your tear glands dried up
And there is no room for fear
But life is strange, and it will
To unknown pastures, steer

One day you will love someone
Enough to not let go
And in that day, coz you can't
For you, I'll cry a happy tear

No comments: