Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vulnerability


Vulnerability makes you weak
But I believe it will strengthen our bond
Reaching for your touch, your sound
Aching for your arms wrapped around

Wiping the tears that you bleed
Hard Heart mine , straight face
Away and now my eyes are twinkling
Expressing my love , if only you could read

My thoughts of you are loud
They shout out through the distance
They plead to never let me go
Holding Hands through every moons silence

In broad daylight I dream awake
And fast forward to the future
Your Scent on my skin still deep
And Stare at you while you fall asleep

You have my heart , Right?!
And it skips a few beat
Without you , scared of lonely
Say , it's gonna be alright

Corresponding ideas in our head
Attraversiamo : I'm crossing over, it's time
All possible damage already done
Just say that you'll be mine

No comments: