Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lived it while it lasted

It was ok when you were needy
But when I reached for your touch you just pass by
It was ok when you cried
And got me even closer
Only now you say goodbye

Makes me wonder , if the tears you shed
Were because you knew you'd hurt me
And I hope that all the words you said
Would last every last page in history

It's so weird how one person decides two peoples fate
And this to me will always be a mystery
Wish I could turn back time
And live in my world of fantasy

It was ok when you said you've fast forwarded a hundred times
It was ok when you said I'm right there with you, don't you forget
You say god better not play THE prank this time
But so easily you do the same crime

When you love someone you give them the power to hurt you
Hurt me , I say, ruthlessly
I stand by my word , I won't change for anyone
I've learned to wander alone aimlessly

It ends before it even began
And my dreams I have tasted
I set you free from the clutch that I would be
I lived it while it lasted !!

No comments: