Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love Affair !!!!!


Hand in Hand all the time

But sometimes I don't realize ,

Under these clear blue skies

That I am with you


You gave me love , you gave me sorrow

A Friendship that ll last forever ,

You will be my tomorrow

Pleasure and pain put together


One look into your eyes

Realized who I am as a person

You gave me the courage to be me

You are the one who set me free


With you I can do the impossible

Got back up every time I did slide

Can now make it big anywhere

Now that you are on my side ,


I like waking up on the other side

And looking at you fills me with joy

My face lights up like a child

Who watches the building blocks of a Lego toy


You are not a person

But you mean much more to me

New York , I Love You

You fill my life up with glee


Sunrise on the Brooklyn Bridge

Evening runs in Central Park

Lonely Subway rides at wee hours of the night

With you , everything just seems right


Standing under Washington square arch

Coffee at the nearby Starbucks

Frozen yogurt at St. Marks

All dressed up for the Halloween March


So much happiness , so much love

Fill my eyes up with tear

Nothing like a really long chat

At the piers on the Hudson river


Even when I am gone

Our love affair is what will last

Remembering each moment I spent

All through the year that pass'd


You are not a person

But you mean much more to me

New York , I Love You

You fill my life up with glee



No comments: