Sunday, July 4, 2010

Even Though I Havent Seen You Since!!!!

Somebody slow me down

Somebody stop me

You were a big upgrade from my past

But Maybe I rushed into things too fast


My heart always takes over my mind

It's really easy for me to like someone nice

You at least cared about me and my feelings

But in the end I always pay the price


Beauty is timeless , relationships are ageless

Whatever we had was priceless

Love is not all about the pain

But it's been just about it for me


I don't know if you wish to get back to your last

I don't know much about your past

Don't know if you want to move on

I wanted to but thought it would be intruding


Never wanted to fight

But i feel I want to fight for your love

I can't stop thinking about it

Need some more energy from above


You say you want to hang out

But to my messages you reply really small

To my wishes , thanks and to my concerns I'm fine

I know that i have risked the fall


You pushed me away

To the end of this ledge

It's upto you to push me some more

Or pull me back from the edge


You say you are complicated

But you don't have to worry about me

I've done this before

And more than one tear i have shed


Take the c instead of the a

Coz your stop is on that track

For a glimpse of you , even though you pushed me away

All my emotions piled up in a stack


I wish I knew how to hide my feelings

Started loving you more since You let me go

And I cry over you again and again

Coz you love someone else, I know


Everyone tells me that i should be happy

You weren't like anyone else

But my heart and my mind isn't one entity

They both don't understand each other and thats a pity


The other day in a state of trance

With all the smoke around I started to dance

Eyes wide shut , I caught a glimpse

Even though I haven't seen you since


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely!!