Monday, September 27, 2010

Original Sin

I left you coz, I am Scarred , I am Flawed

I left you coz, My heart wasn't mine , it was yours

I left you coz, Without it I still am not fine

I am the bitter taste to your red wine


I left you coz, I Talked my Heart out

I left you coz, With you I Smiled

I left you coz, I was your Crying Shoulder

I like to explore and you like to wander


I left you coz, I wanted to learn to let go

I left you coz, From this city i had to go

I left you coz, I whispered to you even when 'twas just me

I am the locked up tight and you are the key


I left you coz, I wished you'd stay longer

I left you coz, I think and you ponder

I left you coz,I wandered the streets with you

I am the leaf and you are morning dew


I left you coz, I don't know the shape of my Heart

I left you coz, I am poison and you are Die

I left you coz, you are my type

I am the freedom and you are the life


I left you coz, I am the pain and you are the reason

I left you coz, I am storm and you are the season

I left you coz, we are meant to be together

I am fine and you are better


I left you coz, I am the drink , I am the cigarette

I left you coz, I am the trigger you are the gun

I left you coz, I am the corpse & you are the casket

I am sweat & you are the run


I left you coz, I am fire & you are the burn

I left you coz, I am the bird , you are the worm

I left you coz, I am forest , you are the fern

I introspect and you discern


I left you coz, I am lonely and you are alone

I left you coz, I am marrow and you are the bone

I left you coz, I am noise you are the tone

I am torn and you are worn


I left you coz, I am shadow & you are the form

I left you coz, I am cold-hearted and you are warm

I left you coz, I am restless you are calm

I am awake you are the alarm


I left you coz,I am the swarm you are the bee

I left you coz, I am tired so just let me be

I left you coz, i am the broken joint in your knee

I am river you are the sea


I left you coz, I am the demise to your Reincarnation

I left you coz, I am the Crack in the Foundation

I left you coz, I am the Blur at a Distant place you've been

I am Adam , you are my original sin


I left you coz, I am the eclipse to your moon

I left you coz, I am the migraine to your afternoon

I left you coz, I am Red and you are Blue

Most of all I left you coz I loved you!!!!!!


No comments: