Monday, October 1, 2007

Invisible to you

Will keep me reminding of you,I'm sure
This is My Favourite Poem

There were times
When we talked
Times, when we chatted
like I knew you for ages

Times, when we laughed
On the silliest of jokes
Times,foolishly wasted
like we had nothing more to do

Times,when you made me feel
Like i was your best friend
Times,when out of all the others
It was my hand you held

Some memorable times
I spent with you
I ll have to confess
I had a crush on you

Then Sumthin glorious
came your way
You deserved it for sure
That i must say

Now we meet
On this day,new
But you act as if
I am invisible to you

You walk past me
I see you smile to a few
But me,I am
INVISIBLE TO YOU!!!!!!
                                                                              


1 comment:

Pranali said...

i likd ths one best!sounds true yet cute...